Lorin Catalena, PA-C
Lorin Catalena, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant who joined the Texas ENT & Allergy team in July 2005. Prior to this, Mrs. Catalena worked for four years at University Pediatric Association and spent six months working with Drs. de Jong and Kuppersmith in Bryan-College Station.
Mrs. Catalena graduated summa cum laude from Texas A & M University where she received the Gathright Scholar Award for academic excellence. She became a practicing Physician Assistant in 2000 after graduating from Baylor College of Medicine’s prestigious PA program. She received clinical training in Houston’s Medical Center at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Hospital, Ben Taub Hospital and Texas Children’s Hospital. Her master’s thesis research was in neonatal intestinal perforations research at Texas Children’s Hospital. Her community outpatient clinical training included general pediatrics at University Pediatric Association and community medicine training at Burleson St. Joseph Family Medicine Clinic and Brazos Valley Women’s Center.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Adult and pediatric otorhinolaryngology
- Voice disorders and videostroboscopy
- Graduate Degree: Baylor College of Medicine PA Program
- Undergraduate Degree: Texas A & M University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physicians Assistants
- Brazos Valley Physician Assistant Association