Kellous Price, MD
Dr. Kellous A. Price is a board certified otolaryngologist-head and neck surgery who has practiced in Bryan-College Station since 2008. From 2003 until 2008, he was in private practice in Longview, Texas. He sees patients in our College Station and Huntsville offices.
Dr. Price has been recognized as a Texas Super Doctor as published in Texas Monthly.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- General Otolaryngology
- Surgical management of skin cancer
- Chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, nasal airway obstruction
- Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Medical Degree: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Undergraduate Degree: Southwest Texas State University
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Association of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Brazos-Robertson County Medical Society
Scientific Publications and Presentations
Constantinescu M., Turbat-Herrera E.A., Wu J., Rivette D., Price K.A., Aarstad R.F., Mattthews-Greer J.M., 2004. Recurrent Hoarseness and Shortness of Breath in an Adult Smoker. Lab Med 35(5):276-278.
Price, K. A., Fowler, M., Grafton, W., Stucker, F., Nathan, C., 2000. Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma/Atypical Fibroxanthoma of the Skin: A Misnomer to be Revisited. Proceedings of SMA.
Price, K. A. and Stucker, S., 2000. Geriatric Rhinoplasty in Septorhinoplasty-Reconstructive, Functional, and Aesthetic.
Jeffcoat S. R., Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1994. An a-actinin-like cytoskeletal protein that may cross-link actin and intermediate filaments. FASEB J. 8:606a.
Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1993. Localization and Characterization of an intermediate filament associated protein. Cytobios 76:157-173.
Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1993. Partial Characterization of G3.5 antigen, a cytoskeletal binding protein. Proceedings of Texas Academy of Science, Denton, Texas.