Kellous A. Price, MD
Dr. Kellous A. Price is a board certified otolaryngologist-head and neck surgery who has practiced in Bryan-College Station since 2008. From 2003 until 2008, he was in private practice in Longview, Texas.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- General Otolaryngology
- Surgical management of skin cancer
- Chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, nasal airway obstruction
- Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Medical Degree: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Undergraduate Degree: Southwest Texas State University
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Association of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Brazos-Robertson County Medical Society
Scientific Publications and Presentations
Constantinescu M., Turbat-Herrera E.A., Wu J., Rivette D., Price K.A., Aarstad R.F., Mattthews-Greer J.M., 2004. Recurrent Hoarseness and Shortness of Breath in an Adult Smoker. Lab Med 35(5):276-278.
Price, K. A., Fowler, M., Grafton, W., Stucker, F., Nathan, C., 2000. Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma/Atypical Fibroxanthoma of the Skin: A Misnomer to be Revisited. Proceedings of SMA.
Price, K. A. and Stucker, S., 2000. Geriatric Rhinoplasty in Septorhinoplasty-Reconstructive, Functional, and Aesthetic.
Jeffcoat S. R., Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1994. An a-actinin-like cytoskeletal protein that may cross-link actin and intermediate filaments. FASEB J. 8:606a.
Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1993. Localization and Characterization of an intermediate filament associated protein. Cytobios 76:157-173.
Price K. A., Malhotra S. K., and Koke J. R., 1993. Partial Characterization of G3.5 antigen, a cytoskeletal binding protein. Proceedings of Texas Academy of Science, Denton, Texas.